Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Tests

Dr. Campbell LaRae's nuero surgeon came and saw her this morning. He orders an abdominal X-Ray and culture her stool to see if her white cells are high. They are checking to see if she has c-diff or any other bad infection in the intestine.


Once again she isn't eating or drinking. I have no idea when we will get to go home and if they do let us go home it's also snowing here to add to the problem.

The missionaries are coming to give her a blessing. I didn't think we need another one but things aren't going good. We really need Heavenly Father to help her now. I am really worry about giving her a blessing. Her room mates father is a minster and I don't need to have a debate about my believes. We will see if they say anything. So prayer that Heavenly father will protect us and help us get threw this hard time. I am trying to stay strong. I can feel my strength is weakening, the tears come, I feel helpless and scare of the unknown.
 
On a happier note here are some really cute pictures of LaRae in her wagon that she is always in weather we are cuising the halways or just sitting in her room relaxing watching disney movies she.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment