Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

LaRae's Post-Op Appt Cancelled

We had to cancelled LaRae's Post-Op appt because of the snow storm. It stinks because something isn't right with her incision and I am not sure what it is. I hope I can get her back down next week. I don' think that's going to happen because she already has an appt at Shriner's with Dr. Kozin.

I wish I had good news to tell everyone. She's not back to P/T yet. I am trying not worry about anything but, she is starting to fall more now for no reason. I thought I was just imaging things, however, it's been getting worse over the last week and she's tripping over nothing, she just falling for no reason. Now I have to keep track of how she falling, when, and how many times a day. This is her new status for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment