Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Serial Casting on the left elbow.

I believe it's been 3 week of serial casting on the left elbow for LaRae. We are at a 65-degree bend on the elbow. We thought we would be farther along by now. Since we only have three weeks to go. I'm not sure LaRae's elbow will get the 90-degree bend we we hoping for. If everything goes as plan she should be done by Christmas and cast free for Santa.
I couldn't bring myself to taking pictures this time since all she does is scream anymore while they are casting her. So I waited until she was home and happy playing with daddy's remote.

LaRae's right elbow has lost some degrees since the cast has been remove. Which I have been told that is normal. Marnie measured LaRae's right arm to fit her for a rental thing. Forgive me I forget what it is call. I hope the insurance will cover it. It should help keep the bend. However, I am staying positive anything is better then what she had. We just have to try to keep as much as we can until surgery time. LaRae also as a skin irritation on the right arm that the pediatrician is watching.
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment