Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

LaRae's MRI results are in



I seem to try to keep every one updated on LaRae's serial casting and today it seems pointless to do so at this time. We have gotten LaRae's MRI test results in. We were not prepared for what the GI doscto told us. We were taken back by the news because I had prepared myself that they would confirm that she would either have or not have tethered cord. But, that's not what the doctor told us.


LaRae has Syrinx or Syringomyelia. We have no idea why she has this. In a nut shell. LaRae has a pocket of spinal fluid in the middle of her back. The fluid is compressing on the spinal cord.
I was not mental prepared for this. We are going to see two nuero surgeon one at DuPont and one at Shriner's. Quintin and I want two opinions. I seems tht this is unrelated to Arthrogryposis. But, we are not sure at this time.


So at this time, I'm asking for time to deal with this. I know people mean well by giving me positive comment. But, I can't handle everyones input at this time. I need time to overcome the shock of this new. This is every overwhelming for me as a mother. As e know more we will keep everyone updated. Please keep us in your prayers. I do strongly believe "with god all things are possible."






OUR MIRACLE BABY





No comments:

Post a Comment