Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

LaRae's Shriner's Appointment with Dr. Kozin for Arthrogryposis/Amyoplasis

LaRae

LaRae saw Dr. Kozin yesterday at Shriner’s Hospital for Children’s. It was a good appointment. He said she is doing very well. Her left arm is at 90 degrees and the right is at 0 to 35 degrees. It’s what I would call floppy. He had another word for it however, I don’t remember the terminology. He is not worry about her legs either he really didn’t have a good answer to why. Just that with Arthrogryposis growing does play a big roll with development, we will have to wait and see. I do know that her P/T will like that answer at all.

We don’t need to go back until my health is doing better. He did offer to take LaRae for a while if that would help us out. I’m not sure what Dr. Kozin would have said if I would have taken him up on his offer. It is really nice knowing that he cares that much about LaRae to even say that.

I think he was a little sad that LaRae didn’t crawl up into his lap this time. Since her spine surgery she not as quick to go near doctors I hope over time she gets over her fear. Good thing Dr. Kozin doesn’t have a white doctors’ coat then it would have been all over for him. At the end of the appointment he did coax her up into his lap with toys so I could get this picture.




LaRae and Dr. Kozin one of her favorite doctor's and mom's too. He's Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment