Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

LaRae's MRI

LaRae is in now having her MRI done. I am waiting for it to be over. I am very nervous. They decided this time to put a tube in her throat to protect her airway. The risk of her aspirating is still too high. So recovery will be longer and she will go up in the surgical suite. I really hope this gives us the answers we are looking for. We will see Dr. Campbell right after the MRI at 1:00 pm. We won't have to wait long for some news. At least I didn't cry this time when they carried her away.

I am grateful to have wonderful friends and family, that are so willing to help me out with my three other kids. So, that I can be here and not worry about what is going on at home, and for that I am grateful.

My faith and love in my Savior is what helps me get threw days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment