Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

In my family, I have two generations of veterans. My father, brother, and my husband have all served our country to keep us safe and to protect our freedom. I am very proud of them. We have a very close friend Patty that thanked Quintin for his Military service at church this Sunday. I am grateful that she remembered that Quintin served his country . Because so many of us have forgot about our veterans that have come home 20 years ago after fighting a war that has been forgotten. Therefore, to those that are serving now and did serve. My family is proud of you. You are the reason why we are a Free Country!!!


It has been a great privilege having missionaries living in our home. it brings me to remembering that might not be possible if I did not live here in the USA.


LaRae trying to walk!!! I'm in trouble!!!

My mom gave LaRae her first taste of real food. The picture explains what LaRae really thinks of that. If the meaning a picture is worth a thousands words. Then these pictures speak for themselves. I will let you be the judge of that.













LaRae is teething. She is putting everything into her mouth.









1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures!
    I didn't know that Quintin served, what branch did he serve in? "Thank you Quintin for serving our country"!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete